Monday, June 8, 2009

The More The Merrier

Yesterday something strange happened to me.
After waving goodbye to my guest,
I hopped and skipped happily to my room thinking of continuing my work.

But...little did I know...in a dark corner..an evil being lurks.
My beloved Mac was in its screensaver mode..
making it a perfect hideout for this cruel evil thing..

I moved my mouse gently. and the screensaver went off. and then...

*jeng jeng jeng*

another line on my mac!

this time the line is bright yellow..so in total i have 5 lines. 3 are happily white, joint together like siamese triplets forming this fatty line. another is blue, blinking all the time and the newest member to the family is yellow, also blinking once in a while.
my mac is sick. :(

3 comments:

Alien Jellyfish said...

What a lovely "Line family" on your mac screen. I suggest you to let your beloved Mac to sleep forever in peace, and you go get a new lover. Mourning...

E3102 Gamma said...

I suggest eternal marrige.

One is the prince
and the others are the princess
like a sappy story
they would all say yes..

Wong Syn-Ee said...

I will not leave my Mac...no matter what happens, i will still love it wholeheartedly. (that's because i have no cash) XD

oh n ben they are married. i was the witness to their marriage. boo!